This year, I have so many things to be thankful for:
- my awesome fiancé
- my very supportive family and relatives
- my crazy kitties
- my friends, near and far
- my job and our team
- my legs that allow me to run more than I ever thought possible
- the Rogue running community (including my running buddies and coach)
- the opportunities we have had to travel
- the weather we have in Central Texas
- my health (I’m healthy for the most part) and finally having found a doctor (my endo) who actually listens to me
- and you for reading my shenanigans!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for?